3 December 2007 @ 17:31Do You Need More HDMI Ports?
Today Belkin introduced a 2-to-1 HDMI video switch. this allows you to connect two HDMI devices to one HDMI port on your HDTV. This ought to come in handy. I know that my TV only has one HDMI input, but before long, I will need another port.
- Supports 480i, 480p, 720i, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p resolutions
- Maintains highest HDMI single-link video resolution
- Powered by HDMI cable connection to HDTV
- Works with HDCP-compliant devices
- Connects and switches both HDMI and HDMI to DVI cables
- Selects inputs from the IR remote control (included)