9 October 2008 @ 10:34Little Big Planet arrives October 21
Little Big Planet will be available on October 21, 2008. This games looks very unique and like a lot of fun. I can’t wait to get a chance to play it. It is a very community-centric game that allows users to build things and customize their playing landscape and, when ready, invite other users to explore their created landscapes.
Beta keys have been distributed in certain circles, but most of us will just have to wait until Oct. 21 to experience Little Big Planet.
- Meet Sackboy, an iconic new character that you can customize to reflect your own personality
- Dive into a brand new gaming genre that unleashes the creativity in everyone
- Explore over 50 awesome levels which will inspire and teach you the skills to build your own content
- Share your creations and enjoy access to unlimited content – a new experience is waiting to happen every single time you go online
- There’s not just one way to play. Players craft their own individual experience based on their own creativity
- Unlimited possibilities for user-created content – players can customize everything: their characters, the landscape around them and their own patch on LittleBigPlanet
- Online and offline multiplayer modes – play alone, work as a team or get competitive.
- LittleBigPlanet global community for players to get involved with: includes player comments, rankings and easy communication with new and existing friends
We have a trio of videos below to whet your appetite until October 21.